Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest So, 18 wrz 2021 6:43

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Cz, 08 mar 2018 10:29 
challenger
challenger

OPPO R9s in the style of the same half of the release of the R9 has a lot in common, it can be said, OPPO R9s is a continuation of the R9 design style and design philosophy, it is easy to see the origin of OPPO. Cancel the design of LOGO and traditional touch keys to be retained, support for fingerprint identification of the Home key and placed on both sides of the background management keys and return keys are also perfect inheritance.

Are you also using the OPPO R9/R9s (Plus) now, do you looking for a simple way to recover deleted data from OPPO R9s/R9s (Plus)? Well, please don't worry, what you need is just the Android Data Recovery.

Android Data Recovery is the best choice for getting back deleted or lost data from your Android phones and tablets. No matter how you lose the data, it will scan your Android devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, Whatsapp messages, call history and other document files from your Android devices and SD cards.

Related: Recover Deleted Data from OPPO F3/Plus

PostNapisane: Pt, 09 mar 2018 4:43 
pro
pro

A practical computer software - Android Data Recovery, it will be able to help people like my friend who face this problem. This software is specifically designed to recover data, and the recovery rate is the industry's first.

Recover Deleted Contacts Messages from OPPO R9/R9S

PostNapisane: So, 16 cze 2018 18:02 
challenger
challenger

My friend recommended a good software for me to recover deleted data from android mobile, I think it is useful for you as well.
Samsung Data Recovery is a professional software for data recovering from Samsung devices, which is user-friendly and efficient. No only photos, it supports you to recover deleted videos, messages, call logs and more other files.
The operate is easy to follow and you can give it a try.
how to get back deleted contacts from android
how to get back deleted text messages from android

PostNapisane: Wt, 26 cze 2018 4:05 
pro
pro

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Android Recovery program to scan your Oppo R9s and SD card deeply to find the deleted data on it. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your OPPO R9s easily. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on OPPO R9s.

PostNapisane: Pt, 16 lis 2018 0:59 
master
master

You can try to use Android Data Recovery. It can scan your Oppo R9s and SD card deeply to find the deleted data for you. You can preview the data before recovering. learn how to recover deleted photos from Oppo R9s. Besides photos, you can also recover messages, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Oppo smart phone.

PostNapisane: Pn, 30 lis 2020 7:55 
junior
junior

The same situation I have faced once as all my data was deleted from my Oppo Reno phone. This was very much irritating but one of my friend suggested me to use a recovery software to retrieve them. I have used Oppo Data Recovery software to retrieve the files and believe me, I have successfully recovered all of them. It also allow users to preview the lost files before recovery and you can select which one to retrieve. All data it can recover like contacts, photos, videos, call logs, text messages, etc. without any backup.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2