Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Cz, 12 gru 2019 5:50

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Śr, 14 sie 2019 7:55 
pro
pro

It’s often said that quarterback is the hardest position to play in football http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , and with the slim chance players get to win and keep the spot in today's NFL, that sentiment has been proven true again and again. We often see first-round quarterbacks fail miserably once given the starting job, as well as players drafted quite low, or even undrafted, making a big impact right off the bat. who start hot but fizzle out due to injuries, attitude, or other reasons (both in RG3's case) Clelin Ferrell Jersey , and guys like Alex Smith that take a while to develop, but make the wait worth it as late-bloomers.The game is quite tough as well, and that means there are many injuries, meaning a backup QB is also just as important. Remember how Tom Brady quickly became the best quarterback in the NFL after initially replacing an injured Drew Bledsoe? Still, there are some of those players should just stay backups.That all said, this list will look at failed starters and those backups who have no place under center on opening day of the 2017 NFL season. <em>Last Week: 7-9</em><em>Picks against the spread this season: 15-16-1</em>Home teams shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Cleveland (-3) vs. New York JetsThis is THE WEEK. It has to be. Open up those victory fridges & celebrate, Cleveland.<em>Pick: Cleveland (-3)</em>Minnesota (-16.5) vs. BuffaloPrediction: Nobody on the Bills decides to retire at halftime.Kidding aside http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-jacobs-jersey , no matter the result, this game should be good for rookie QB Josh Allen. Although the results probably won’t look pretty, he will learn a lot playing against an elite defense in a hostile environment.<em>Pick: Minnesota (-16.5)</em>Carolina (-3) vs. CincinnatiRon Rivera called out his defense after last Sunday’s loss to the Falcons. I think they respond to that challenge and win by a touchdown.<em>Pick: Carolina (-3)</em>Baltimore (-5) vs. DenverThe Broncos are 1-9 against the spread in their last 10 road games. The Ravens don’t have to face AJ Green. I’ll take Baltimore.<em>Pick: Baltimore (-5)</em>Green Bay (-3) vs. WashingtonAlex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers is always a fun storyline.<em>Pick: Green Bay (-3)</em>Philadelphia (-6.5) vs. IndianapolisCarson Wentz is back, and that is good news for the Eagles and for the NFL. This will give Philly a much-needed spark after a difficult loss to Tampa Bay last week.<em>Pick: Philadelphia (-6.5)</em>Houston (-6) vs. New York GiantsIn a battle of winless teams, this game stays close throughout. Odell Beckham Jr. should have a big afternoon.<em>Pick: New York Giants (+6)</em>Atlanta (-3) vs. New OrleansThis seems like one of those games that *should* be high-scoring, but my gut is telling me to take the under.<em>Pick: New Orleans (+3)</em>Miami (-3) vs. OaklandLadies and gentlemen, your 3-0….. Miami Dolphins?<em>Pick: Miami (-3)</em>Kansas City (-6.5) vs. San FranciscoA matchup between poor defenses and exciting young quarterbacks. Yes Johnathan Abram Jersey , please.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-6.5)</em>Jacksonville (-6.5) vs. TennesseeLetdown game or not, I have a hard time seeing Jacksonville drop this one. They lost both games to Tennessee last year, so that will give them even more incentive to bring it.<em>Pick: Jacksonville (-6.5)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-7) vs. Los Angeles ChargersSeven points is a lot against a talented Chargers team, and Rivers tends to play well as a big underdog.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (+7)</em>Chicago (-5.5) vs. ArizonaHow many weeks until the Cardinals give Josh Rosen the reigns to the offense? It’s tough to watch Bradford lead that offense right now, and the Bears are confident.<em>Pick: Chicago (-5.5)</em>Seattle (-1.5) vs. DallasI’m not saying Seattle got embarrassed on Monday night, but the performance (especially by the offensive line) wasn’t great. With the 12th Man helping them out, they get their first win this week.<em>Pick: Seattle (-1.5)</em>New England (-6.5) vs. Detroit I’m actually surprised that the spread isn’t higher for this one. Patriots take it in a rout http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trayvon-mullen-jersey , and Josh Gordon catches a TD.<em>Pick: New England (-6.5)</em>Pittsburgh (-1.5) vs. Tampa BayOne of these weeks, FitzMagic will end. This week is not that week.<em>Pick: Tampa Bay (+1.5)</em>

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2