Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Cz, 24 wrz 2020 16:54

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Pn, 06 lis 2017 4:23 
master
master

TORONTO - Hockey Night in Canada host Ron MacLean has apologized for setting off a social media firestorm following the Montreal-Tampa Bay game. During the Canadiens 4-3 win over the Lightning, MacLean suggested a French-speaking referee should not have worked the game. The comment apparently stemmed from a complaint by Lightning coach Jon Cooper who felt his team lost because of a bad call from a ref during Sundays Game 3 defeat. MacLean suggested the NHL used a French referee to send a signal to the Florida team in the wake of Coopers complaint. Later in the CBC broadcast, MacLean said he was sorry, adding it is ”divisive any time you become about French and English in our country.” He said he certainly didnt intend to go down that path. MacLean added that while he thought Francois St. Laurent ”maybe shouldnt have been put into Game 4, Id have no problem with Game 5, 6 or 7.” MacLean explained that he wouldnt send an Alberta referee in to do an Alberta game had an Alberta official been involved in a tough Game 3. ”Its not about French Canadians, certainly not about French, and thats what I kinda triggered and its easy to step into that kind of mistake.” The Canadiens swept Tampa Bay in four games. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Gary Harris Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/ ... bo-Jersey/. The Islanders own the fifth pick in the 2014 draft but had until June 1 to decide whether to keep it or defer to 2015. The selection was packaged in the teams deal for Thomas Vanek on October 27, 2013. Jamal Murray Jersey . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. Paul Millsap Jersey . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community.VANCOUVER - Offensive lineman Ben Archibald has retired, the B.C. Lions announced Friday. The CFL club has also released veteran linebacker Anton McKenzie. Archibald spent three seasons with B.C. after signing as a free agent in 2011. He began his CFL career with the Calgary Stampeders in 08. Overall, Archibald appeared in 102 career regular-season games, six playoff contests and two Grey Cup victories (08 with Calgary, 11 with B.C.). "I was very blessed to enjoy a great CFL career," Archibald said in a statement. "I am grateful for the opportunity to have played for two great organizations in Calgary and B.C. and I will always treasure the memories from my time in the CFL." Added Lions GM Wally Buono: "BBen brought a quiet professionalism to the B.dddddddddddd. Lions and he was a great example of the complete player; good on the field, good in the dressing room and a great role model as a husband, father and teammate. We wish him and his family the very best in the future." McKenzie spent five seasons with B.C., appearing in 69 regular-season games. He began his CFL career with the Saskatchewan Roughriders and earned Grey Cup rings with both clubs (07 with Saskatchewan, 11 with B.C.) "Anton gave everything he had each and every time he had the opportunity to do so," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said. "He has a very bright future ahead of him and were grateful for his services as a Lion." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2