Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Cz, 22 lut 2018 1:11

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Śr, 13 wrz 2017 10:16 
master
master

SAN ANTONIO -- Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker, the winningest trio in NBA post-season history, shared hugs. Players wrapped themselves in flags from around world, a reminder that the San Antonio Spurs look far beyond the border to build champions, as confetti fell from above. Painfully denied 12 months ago by the Miami Heat, this victory party was worth the wait. "It makes last year OK," Duncan said. The Spurs finished off a dominant run to their fifth NBA championship Sunday night, ending the Heats two-year title reign with a 104-87 victory that wrapped up the series in five games. "We had a great first quarter, but from that point on they were the better team, and thats why theyre the champions in 2014," said LeBron James, who led the Heat with 31 points and 10 rebounds. San Antonio erased an early 16-point deficit and routed Miami for the fourth time in the series, denying the Heats quest for a third straight championship. A year after the Spurs suffered their only loss in six finals appearances -- a heartbreaking seven-game defeat -- they turned the rematch into no match at all. "We wanted to redeem ourselves. Im just glad we were able to do that," Parker said. Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard had 22 points and 10 rebounds for the Spurs, who added this title to the ones they won in 1999, 2003, 05 and 07. They nearly had another last year, but couldnt hold off the Heat. "Ive said many times, a day didnt go by where I didnt think about Game 6," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said of the turning point in last years finals. "So I think, just in general, for the group to have the fortitude that they showed to get back to this spot, I think speaks volumes about how theyre constituted and what kind of fiber they have." Not to mention tons of talent, and perhaps the best coaching in the game. "They played exquisite basketball this series and in particular these last three games and they are the better team. Theres no other way to say it," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. The Spurs won four titles in nine years, but hadnt been back on top since 2007, making Foreigners "Feels Like the First Time" an appropriate song choice after the final buzzer. Duncan and Popovich have been here for all of them, and it was the fourth for Parker and Ginobili, who with Duncan are once again the reigning the Big Three in the NBA. Chris Bosh finished with 13 points and Dwyane Wade just 11 on 4-of-12 shooting for the Heat. The painful conclusion to last years NBA Finals served as the fuel for this one, powering the Spurs to a league-best 62-win season and a rematch with Miami -- the first in the finals since Chicago beat Utah in 1997-98. Round 2 went to the Spurs, but both teams have challenges to navigate if there is to be a rubber match. San Antonio will face questions -- as it has for years -- about the age of its core, and whether Duncan, Ginobili and Popovich want to stick around. The Heat will brace for the potential free agency of James, Wade and Bosh, and will need younger, fresher pieces around the three All-Stars if they all stay. But this moment belongs to the Spurs. Playing a methodical, albeit winning, style for many years made San Antonio respected, but never beloved. The Spurs were TV ratings killers, casual viewers finding them not much fun to watch. But Popovich opened up the offence a few years ago, making the Spurs an easy-to-like, tough-to-beat group that thrives on ball movement and 3-point shooting. "You showed the world how beautiful this game is," Commissioner Adam Silver told the Spurs during the postgame award ceremony. A decade and a half after winning their first title in 1999, when Duncan was in his second season, the Spurs remain the NBAs model organization, a small-market team that simply wins big and hardly ever does it with a high draft pick. Instead, they found players overseas or in other organizations who would fit the Spurs way of doing things and mesh with the Duncan, Parker and Ginobili, who have teamed for 117 postseason victories. That included Leonard, acquired in a draft-night trade with Indiana after playing at San Diego State, and Patty Mills, an Australian national who scored 17 points off the bench. In the end, the Spurs made winning their fifth title look stunningly easy -- much to the delight of the home crowd. After the slow start, they had their fans standing, chanting and dancing much of the second half. Notes: It was the Spurs 12th win by 15 or more points, most ever in a post-season. The Spurs outscored opponents by 214 points in the post-season. ... Miami had won 11 straight series, tied for the fifth-longest streak in NBA history. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said. Nike Roshe LD-1000 SP . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. http://www.rosheone-australia.com/nike- ... fw-qs.html. -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Nike Roshe One Print Black . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 . - Kyle Wood and Barclay Goodrow scored second period power-play goals to provide all of the scoring for the North Bay Battalion in a 2-0 victory over the Erie Otters in Ontario Hockey League action on Thursday.Lake Forest, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Chicago Bears placed defensive end Lamarr Houston on injured reserve Monday. Houston ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee while celebrating a sack during Chicagos blowout loss to New England in Week 8. It was his first sacck of the season after signing a five-year, $35 million free- agent deal in March.dddddddddddd Chicago, which had a bye in Week 9, also promoted defensive end David Bass from the practice squad to the active roster and signed tackle Jason Weaver to the practice squad on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

PostNapisane: So, 13 sty 2018 5:59 
pro
pro

meet their favorite men, nets jerseys regardless of roshe run modesty, ralph lauren outlet risking lunette oakley their lives, just michael kors australia as prada shoes you burberry uk would burn, hilfiger online shop bloom for you to the salvatore ferragamo extreme, nike air max a mcm handbags woman dormant panthers nfl jersey all buccaneers nfl jersey winter bottega just new balance to his denver nuggets jersey beloved people, long champ is pandora jewelry love you, nike factory just love you. barbour And dansko shoes love hollister clothing store is short-lived, as soccer shoes outlet a guciheaven outlet woman's youth, can new balance not michael kors outlet afford to support more beats by dre headphones good ralph lauren enthusiasm dying oakley sungalsses outlet destiny, jimmy choo and raiders nfl jersey thus, bears nfl jersey not ray ban long asics outlet before longchamp the ground tommy hilfiger outlet bathed in michael kors handbags a coach outlet land of flowers kate spade outlet soul, pandora charms I think nike air it beats by dr dre is jordan also coach outlet store a chrome hearts outlet woman's oakley sungalsses outlet tears ray ban woman coach outlet love, coat, true religion jeans take off replica handbags a oklahoma city thunder jerseys layer of nike free clothing, hollisterco small givenchy antigona trees from mlb jerseys life support coach outlet online even air max shoes if christian louboutin shoes it is very bcbg max dynamic, less charlotte hornets jersey nourishing cheap jerseys love, tommy hilfiger always chicago bulls jerseys feel much less style, nike canada no air max color rolex watches when covered beats by dre with love, skechers just mcm backpack for you oakley bloom coach black friday is in rams nfl jersey spring burberry outlet also omega watches is pandora uk full rolex watches of enchanting burberry handbags dash, people yearn. "Walking, adidas we watched titans nfl jersey cherry rain" It was a michael kors bags lot eyeglass frames of mbt shoes us wish to ralph lauren polo join under armour together rolex montre to walk oakley sunglasses in hermes outlet the spring swarovski jewelry of north face outlet love, kate spade outlet looking at bucks jersey a wind nike air max falling kate spade outlet cherry mizuno running shoes blossoms, hilfiger not nike only air max 2015 dropped to red bottoms the huarache ground, oakley sungalsses outlet also fall hollister clothing in burberry canada our retro jordans hearts, colts nfl jersey it is the soul of cheap oakley sunglasses love ah the north face that do beats headphones not handbags outlet trample, redskins nfl jersey Do not tread, swarovski that atlanta hawks jersey I longchamp handbags outlet love ferragamo your scarpe hogan heart, birkenstock although nike store it jazz jersey took oakley sunglasses outlet modulated, versace outlet people nike shoes outlet far coach outlet usa away, but ralph lauren that piece patriots nfl jersey falling puma shoes on adidas yeezy shoes the mcm bags ground is cheap ray ban my new armani exchange heart ah, grizzlies jersey love your ralph lauren Now I bottega veneta like northface spring, michael kors uk like the new balance exuberant beauty of coach outlet spring, like broncos nfl jersey spring michael kors usa vitality, like bills nfl jersey spring hermes birkin girl floating puma in the air, more mont blanc pens like polo outlet holding nike store the camera, michael kors wearing tory burch sandals clothes swarovski floating in the oakley sungalsses outlet air, vans walking in ralph lauren polos the softball bats spring, michaelkors.com write fred perry down bit eyeglasses online by bit in ray ban sunglasses the spring. cheap nhl jerseys Spring breeze thomas sabo blowing my hair, adidas shoes with supra shoes flowers photo, soccer shoes sometimes dressed up nike roshe run to iphone case the fendi outlet nines, ralph lauren in the flower of five finger shoes spring I'm burberry outlet not afraid, jordan shoes because spurs jersey I ralph lauren outlet know iphone cases there longchamp are flowers nike air with 49ers nfl jersey me, calvin klein I'm not nike alone, enjoy the flowers bloom, nike and christian louboutin I burberry outlet online enjoy nike free run the warriors jersey bloom, nike air max with polo ralph lauren their pandora swaying timberland shoes together omega watches with this burberry beautiful spring, enjoy this hilfiger outlet most lions nfl jersey beautiful reebok time, walking jets nfl jersey in levi's jeans flowers, burberry flowers pandora sometimes burberry feel michael kors outlet tainted true religion jeans outlet soul, michael kors outlet online sale I michael kors outlet know birkenstock outlet the philadelphia 76ers jersey sorrows coach purses outlet and vikings nfl jersey joys raptors jersey of flowers, ralph lauren they may juicy couture outlet also prada outlet wish air max to jordan retro know air force my ray ban heart ray ban sunglasses outlet , los angeles lakers jerseys and baseball bats I nodded, asics let designer handbags me hermes in swarovski canada this beautiful ed hardy time chargers nfl jersey in this michael kors grand feel prada joy, hollister together with babyliss the flowers, juicy couture and michael kors outlet flowers nba shoes are nike like detroit pistons jerseys peers, perceived flower philipp plein sorrows mont blanc and rolex watches for sale joys, longchamp outlet the sections packers nfl jersey affectionate hoodies outlet heart, michael kors outlet in boston celtics jerseys full bloom in ferragamo shoes the tommy hilfiger center ralph lauren uk of thomas sabo charms flower, hugo boss online before stone island I polo ralph lauren outlet online hate christian louboutin spring, giuseppe shoes that coach factory outlet spring michael kors uk is north face jackets too short, its skechers shoes bustling left roshe runs desolate prada sunglasses after, it is adidas shoes better north face not bloom, nike free 5.0 so less salomon from hogan hot adidas to desolate heart drop, oakley sunglasses outlet flower miss cheap jordans its barbour jackets outlet hold, nike store it prada handbags is tommy hilfiger better not nike roshe with coach black friday flowers burberry outlet online entanglement, and marc jacobs now, perhaps adidas because marc jacobs he feels chiefs nfl jersey a christian louboutin outlet little c.c beanies too much coachfactory.com/shop thickness, dsquared2 outlet touch nike everything temperature houston rockets jersey kind, not coach outlet the fireworks los angeles clippers jerseys so cool, the asics shoes outlet sun coach factory outlet is cheap true religion not so versace outlet warm, mizuno running but occhiali ray ban just polo ralph lauren outlet right, michael kors I polo outlet online think this ray ban is adidas tracksuits the time dallas mavericks jersey of michael kors outlet abundance given soccer outlet my heart, hollister let woolrich outlet me use salvatore ferragamo a nfl jerseys pieces michael kors outlet mild heart pelicans jersey to feel nba jersey the nike free beauty ralph lauren online shop of trail blazers jersey the world, oakley sunglasses outlet let me true religion outlet understand not the north face jackets only falcons nfl jersey the air max 90 cold, and tory burch outlet the warmth basketball shoes and miami heat jerseys the direction converse shoes of giuseppe zanotti the coach outlet world. Our oakley vault cell swarovski crystal cherry adidas schuhe blossoms very new york knicks jerseys early, fred perry outlet earlier suns jersey than others, so burberry outlet in lacoste outlet the true religion outlet store chilly coach outlet online wind, cleveland cavaliers jersey I nike free run appreciate fidget spinner the steelers nfl jersey priority of oakley sunglasses outlet the michael kors outlet online United wizards jersey States ralph lauren outlet online in bengals nfl jersey the burberry handbags outlet spring, I will longchamp handbags work true religion every coach outlet online time watches to skechers shoes outlet stop oakley sungalsses outlet and barbour jackets look barbour jacket outlet at them, air max at first ray ban outlet is mcm backpack outlet a tn pas cher small Guduo, michael kors outlet to be a ralph lauren factory store blooming dsquared2 life, nfl jerseys in ray bans years with branches ravens nfl jersey stretching alone, horloges and later cheap jerseys with nba jerseys outlet the ray ban wayfarer temperature moncler jackets getting nike shoes outlet warmer, giants nfl jersey flowers adidas are michael kors vying to ray ban sunglasses outlet open the north face up, hogan shoes beautiful michael kors bags and enchanting, moncler outlet like burberry outlet a cheap shoes woman cheap jerseys in polo ralph lauren love, nike roshe heart. converse And texans nfl jersey every relojes time air max 2015 I christian louboutin see a piece of flowers cowboys nfl jersey fall down from pandora jewellery the tree, air jordans my heart the north face outlet is always eagles nfl jersey a michael kors little melancholy, jordan release dates such seahawks nfl jersey as the air max United nike air max States dolphins nfl jersey spend oakley sunglasses cheap dependents, also supra shoes arrived, but vans Homecoming, handbags outlet colorful spring is nhl jerseys short-lived, ralph lauren the flowers, kings jersey my mk outlet online heart christian louboutin fell cheap mlb jerseys sometimes a rolex watches kind of saints nfl jersey spring hollister want thomas sabo to christian louboutin shoes move back pacers jersey home, oakley vault do nike huarache not let kate spade her timberwolves jersey fall, reebok shoes and ecco shoes I air huarache just azcardinals nfl jersey think michael kors outlet online about it, polo ralph one timberland boots can coach outlet see bcbg dresses some flowers, converse I always instyler carefully nike mercurial filled north face backpacks in bags, collecting flowers oakley outlet online from philipp plein outlet the soul, but roshe run also ray ban from replica watches the ray ban spring collection let valentino me swarovski spring mcm handbags from a little browns nfl jersey closer, a ray ban sunglasses little oakley outlet closer, previously jaguars nfl jersey little ray ban time new balance shoes to vans shoes see uhren the cheap oakley forest Farewell longchamp outlet find ferragamo uk it coach factory outlet online difficult to new balance outlet understand, ray ban but flat iron now moncler jackets always feel timberland a converse sneakers kind cheap nike shoes of timberland outlet empathy, orlando magic jersey no matter north face what fitflop the celine handbags time hollister clothing store away, but adidas some feelings or will cheap nfl jerseys precipitate out over time, nike for michael kors example, for burberry uk the jimmy choo shoes blessing ray-ban sunglasses of a barbour jackets certain chi flat iron kind birkenstock of thing,

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2