Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Wt, 10 gru 2019 9:36

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Wt, 02 sty 2018 13:31 
challenger
challenger

"I tried to upgrade my iPhone 6 plus from iOS 10 to iOS 11 through iTunes, but my iPhone stuck in Apple logo screen when upgrading. What's on the screen of the cell now is the Apple icon and a process bar below with about 3% finished. The iTunes works fine, showing 'updating iPhone software' and the process is stuck at about 30%. So how can I do to get iPhone 6s out of recovery mode after updating to iOS 11? Please help."

As a matter of fact, to fix iPhone stuck in apple logo screen without losing data, what you need is just an useful iOS recovery program like iOS System Recovery or iOS System Recovery for Mac. With the help of this program, you can one click to fix your iPhone as well as iPad and iPod touch which stucking on recovery mode, Apple logo screen, DFU mode, white screen, blank screen and other system issues.

Three simple steps to fix iPhone stuck on recovery mode:

Step 1. Install and run the program, and choose the repair iOS system feature.
Step 2. Download and select firmware for your iPhone.
Step 3. Fix your iOS to return it to normal.

Related: repair iOS system to normal for iPhone

PostNapisane: Śr, 03 sty 2018 10:42 
pro
pro

iOS System Recovery is a professional data processing software. It is mainly targeted at iOS and Android users. For iOS users, it has many useful features, such as the recovery of data, the removal of private data, iOS Data Backup & Restore, iOS System Recovery, etc..

Recover iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

PostNapisane: So, 31 mar 2018 2:05 
challenger
challenger

If you want to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, you need to use iOS system recovery program. It can connect your iPhone easily and solve your software problems for your iPhone.

PostNapisane: N, 10 cze 2018 17:39 
junior
junior

Using iTunes to reset iPhone, you can solve iPhone stuck on recovery mode problem, you also can try the iOS recovery tool to fix iOS and get it back to normal without data loss.
how to get iPad out of recovery mode
how to get iPhone out of recovery mode

PostNapisane: Wt, 12 cze 2018 17:46 
junior
junior

If you lost some important file on iPhone device, you had better stop using your iPhone to avoid the new data cover the deleted data, then turn to iPhone recovery program to scan and recover deleted data directly as soon as possible.
Once the deleted data being overwriting, you can not recover them any more. If you have backup file, you can try iPhone Data Recovery to extract and restore lost data from backup file as well.
how to get iPhone out of recovery mode
solve iPhone stuck at apple logo screen
how to get iPad out of recovery mode

PostNapisane: Cz, 17 paź 2019 14:11 
junior
junior

There are some common solutions I can offer, like force restart iPhone, update or restore in iTunes, etc.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
Plus, you can try an iOS system recovery to quickly exit the recovery mode for free with one click.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2