Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Śr, 21 sie 2019 22:25

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Pt, 11 sty 2019 10:45 
master
master

SHANGHAI Javon Hargrave Womens Jersey , April 14 (Xinhua) -- Chinese tennis legend Li Na, who was nominated for the sportswoman of the year in the Laureus World Sports Awards, said Tuesday that she enjoyed the life after retirement from tennis, saying that "I can sleep until I wake up natural."

"To sleep until natural wakeup" has been a dream for Li Na, who was forced to retire because of knee injuries after winning her second Grand Slam title - the Australian Open in 2014. She told media last April that "I did not sleep well for long. I really hope that I can sleep until I wake up natural when I don't have any matches and trainings."

"My life now without tennis is different. But I don't think I can live without tennis, it's been part of my life Sean Davis Womens Jersey ," said Li Na, who became the first Chinese to win the Grand Slam title when she won the French Open in 2011.

"But it is unimaginable at the moment to think of a comeback to professional tennis," added Li.

Retrospecting her tennis career, Li Na said the most memorable moment was when she sailed into the Australian Open final in 2011 before losing to Belgian Kim Clijsters in three sets. "It was for the first time I was so close to have a touch of the Grand Slam trophy."

Li Na is now one step away from Laureus sportswoman of the year award, competing with other five candidates including American tennis star Serena Williams and Norwegian skier Marit Bjorgen.

"I am happy enough to be nominated in the pool," said Li. "It could be perfect if I can win Artie Burns Womens Jersey , but it is up to the Laureus Sports Academy members to decide."

It is the second time Li Na entered the final pool after 2012 when she became candidate for the sportswoman of the year.

The winner will be announced Wednesday.

"

VANCOUVER, Feb. 11 (Xinhua) -- Changing demographics across the globe are the main drivers of low interest rates in many developed countries, according to a new study released Thursday.

The study, entitled Why Are Interest Rates So Low, is conducted by the Fraser Institute, an independent Maurkice Pouncey Womens Jersey , non-partisan Canadian public policy think-tank.

""Monetary policy is having less and less impact on interest rates in developed economies such as Canada because the demographic relationship between borrowers and savers has changed dramatically,"" said Michael Walker, author of the study that develops a new model of how interest rates are determined.

For most of the 20th century, there were many more borrowers than savers. Subsequently, interest rates were high to encourage more saving and ration the scarce funds to borrowers.

However, the opposite is true nowadays. There's a dearth of borrowers Cameron Heyward Womens Jersey , so savers are relatively more numerous.

According to the study, the existence of relatively more savers attempting to invest their funds is the main factor affecting interest rates, not monetary policy conducted by the Bank of Canada or the Federal Reserve.

The study compiles financial and demographic data for 29 countries that account for nearly 90 percent of the world's economic output. Walker's new model of how interest rates are determined differs from popular, yet faulty, economic models, which rely on the use of ""typical households"" to project economy-wide responses to factors thought to influence interest rates.

Relying on these faulty models Ben Roethlisberger Womens Jersey , many analysts have predicted that interest rates will return to normal levels sometime soon. And central banks have tried to ""talk up"" interest rates. Meanwhile, rates in most of the major economies continue to be very low.

""The objectives and behavior of 'typical households' in Canada and most of the world is dramatically different today than when these now-faulty models were constructed, so it's no surprise that most private analysts and central banks have incorrect expectations,"" Walker said.

" "

VILNIUS, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Workers of more than 200 Lithuanian schools and pre-school educational institutions started an undetermined strike on Monday demanding wage increase from the government.

Trade unions representing the country's pedagogical workers asked to find an additional 17 million euros (18.7 million U.S. dollars) in this year's budget to finance wage increase for teachers.

However, Algirdas Butkevicius James Conner Womens Jersey , Lithuania's prime minister, said the government was only able to find an additional 5 million euros at most.

""I was a little bit surprised today by educational trade unions putting forward additional demands,"" Butkevicius was quoted as saying by ELTA news agency.

The trade unions and the government were negotiating last Friday, however, with no agreement.

""We reached a compromise on all other demands, except this one JuJu Smith-Schuster Womens Jersey , concerning 17-18 million euros; we don't accept this demand as we would need to address the parliament in order to implement corresponding amendments to budget law,"" Butkevicius added.

In his words, problems should be solved by negotiating and finding a compromise rather than walkouts.

According to the data from Lithuania's ministry of education, average full-time teacher's pre-tax monthly salary amounts to 823.4 euros in the Baltic country. However, more than one third of Lithuanian teachers don't work full-time, mostly due to decreasing number of children in classrooms as the country faced serious demographic challenges.

According to the ministry T. J. Watt Womens Jersey , 233 schools and pre-school institutions participated in a protest strike on Monday. The number represents more than one tenth of all schools in Lithuania. However, more schools consider joining the walkout in the upcoming days, while some of those already participating decided to continue the strike.

The educational trade unions' next round of negotiations with the government is planned on Wednesday. Enditem

"

The film industry inside the world is continuing to grow in popularity and it is a multibillion-dollar business from . Cheap Youth Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Online Cheap Kids Jerseys Cheap Soccer Shirts China Cheap NHL Shirts Cheap NBA Hoodies Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap Soccer Hoodies Free Shipping Cheap NFL Hoodies Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Shirts

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2