Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest So, 15 sie 2020 4:06

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Cz, 19 paź 2017 9:39 
master
master

ST. LOUIS -- Michael Sam and the rest of the St. Louis Rams rookies were on the field for the second straight day in what the team referred to as a skill development period. The workouts are part of the rookie orientation this week, and were held Friday on distant fields at Rams Park. Besides the 11-man draft class, there are 14 undrafted free agents. Another workout is set for Saturday and on Monday the rookies will join the rest of the team in the off-season program. The first openly gay player to be drafted by an NFL team was among the last four players to leave the field after a workout that lasted about 1 1/2 hours. He got extra special teams tutoring along with a trio of linebackers -- Tavarius Wilson, Johnny Millard and Aaron Hill -- all undrafted free agents. When the Rams drafted Sam, coach Jeff Fisher and general manager Les Snead both said excelling on special teams will help Sams chances. The Thursday session was not open to the media and the Friday session was open but without interview access to coaches or players. Oprah Winfreys cable network is filming a documentary about Sam and was among those training cameras on the workout, all far away from the practice. The network announced later Friday it was postponing the documentary. "Whether its one camera, two or three, youve still got to have a protocol and process," Snead said earlier in the week. "Well have that." Just one quarterback is participating, sixth-round pick Garrett Gilbert. No mere seventh-rounder, Sam was the star attraction Tuesday when the Rams introduced their draft class, getting a solo session after sharing the podium with the rest of the third-day picks. He discussed rising from adversity and emerging from tiny Hitchcock, Texas. "I wanted to get out, I wanted to do some great things, so I played sports," he said. "I got better at football. I got better with my grades. I went to college. I was the first person in my family to graduate, and now Im the first person in my family to go to the NFL. So, I just keep on fighting. Keep fighting the good fight." Players took physicals Wednesday before hitting the field for the first time. The Rams cleared roster space to make room for some of their high draft picks, releasing running back Daryl Richardson and defensive tackle Jermelle Cudjo. St. Louis took Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald in the first round and running back Tre Mason in the third round. Donald and offensive lineman Greg Robinson, the second overall pick and likely to start the season at guard, worked out together before the draft. Donald was the 13th pick. Richardson was a seventh-round pick in 2013 and rushed for 475 yards with a 4.8-yard average as the change-of-pace backup behind Steven Jackson as a rookie. He entered training camp as the starter last season but was hampered by foot injuries while rookie Zac Stacy emerged, falling just shy of 1,000 yards. Brandon Scherff Jersey . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. Joe Theismann Jersey . - A pitch clock will be used this season during minor league games at Triple-A and Double-A, but it has been ruled out for the major leagues this year. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Yo ... ns-Jersey/. Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3. DeAngelo Hall Jersey . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal. Russ Grimm Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask.LONDON -- Second-half goals from Toni Kroos and Thomas Mueller gave holder Bayern Munich a 2-0 victory over 10-man Arsenal and a firm grip of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday. Kroos scored in the 54th minute with a stunning strike, curling the ball past Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski, who came on after Wojciech Szczesny was sent off for fouling Arjen Robben. An unmarked Mueller scored with a powerful header from close range in the 88th. Both teams missed penalties in the first half, with Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil shooting straight at Manuel Neuer, and Bayern midfielder David Alaba clipping a post. Szczesny was sent off in the 37th minute for following through on Robben. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was clearly frustrated by the sending off, saying it was a great game until halftime. "It killed the game," Wenger said. "The game until then was top quality. The second half was boring. It was one-way traffic." He said Szczesny went for the ball and suggested the decision would have been different had it been a Premier League match. Bayern coach Pep Guardiola disagreed with Wenger, saying he thought it was a penalty and a sending off. Guardiola acknowledged, however, that Arsenal were the better team in the first 15 minutes and that the sending off worked to his sides favour. "The game changed completely," the former Barcelona coach said. "They had nine players in the box and we had to wait patiently." With the odds clearly stacked against the London side, Arsenal can only hope it repeats last years 2-0 win at Bayern in the second leg on March 11. In the nights other match, Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa scored a late winner to beat AC Milan 1-0 at San Siro. At Emirates Stadium, the match was breathless until the sending off, with both sides attacking and trying to gain an advantage. Kroos nearly opened the scoring for Bayern in the third minute when he forced Szczesny to make a flying save with his fingertips. Arsenal wasnt unnerved and starting to dictate play with chances for surprise starter Yaya Sanogo and Santi Cazorla. Bayerns defence started to panic and Ozil won a penalty in the eighth minute when centre back Jerome Boatteng clattered into him as the German swiveled past.dddddddddddd However, the playmaker failed to convert the spot-kick and Neuer palmed the ball to safety. It was Ozils second penalty miss in the Champions League this season, after misfiring against Marseille in the group stage. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain created problems down the right for Bayern, but the five-time European champion settled down and started to stretch Arsenals defence as the first half wore on. Robben won a penalty in the 37th, when he jumped to control a ball, which bounced off his knee and appeared to be going out of play. But Szczesny was sent off when he clattered Robbens shin on the follow-through. Fabianski came on and Alabas spot kick clipped the outside of the left post. Bayern dominated the second half and despite resolute defending from Arsenal, the home side finally caved in. The first goal came out of nowhere with a simple exchange of passes on the right, but Kroos was given too much space and he unleashed a shot from about 20 yards (meters). A tired Arsenal back line switched off late in the second half, with Philip Lahm finding Mueller whose header bounced into the ground past Fabianski. Kroos nearly made it 3-0 with a low shot that struck a post in stoppage time. Bayern won the treble last year under Jupp Heynckes, and his successor, Guardiola is on course to replicate the teams domination of European football. The Germans are unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season, winning 19 of 21 league matches, and are 16 points clear at the top. Guardiola was without injured attacking midfielders Franck Ribery and Xherdan Shaqiri. The only surprise in team selection was Wengers decision to start Sanogo over striker Olivier Giroud, who recently was accused of having an affair with a model at a hotel before Arsenals 5-1 loss to Liverpool. Wenger insisted he wasnt punishing Giroud, just resting him. "I decided to give him a breather for one, two games," he said. Giroud, who issued an apology at the weekend after the accusations were reported, tweeted on Tuesday: "Ultimate precision with respect to my apologies...Yes I made a mistake but not I have not committed adultery! Things are clear..." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2