Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Pn, 19 sie 2019 16:37

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Wt, 22 mar 2016 3:55 
challenger
challenger

Play Movie With Subtitles On Samsung TV Via USB?

So I have bought this real nice 32 inches LED TV: Samsung UE32EH4000 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV. I am not really a fan of TV serials. I use my TV mostly for playing games. Since it is a HD TV, I thought of watching high definition movie on it. My preferred way to watch movies is with sub-titles. In computer, it is very easy to watch a movie with subtitles, but it was “almost” not the same in TV. First time I tried watching the movies with subtitles on my LED TV, I failed miserably.

So here is what I learnt with my ordeal with subtitles and TV:
[list=none][*]Your TV should be advanced enough to read a subtitles. Mine is.[*]Name the folder, the video file and the subtitle files exactly same. Just the extension should be different, nothing else.[*]Keep the subtitles file in the same folder as the video file.[*]Video format of the files also matter. I found it to be working .mp4 and .avi. I’ll update with more formats as I find it.[/list]Using subtitles on TV via USB has some limitations. If you use computer you can synchronize subtitles,watch videos on internet with subtitles or even download subtitles automatically. But it does let you enjoy movies with subtitles without having to connect your laptop to HDMI and this you can watch the movie as well as use your computer simultaneously.Further troubleshoot:

If the above simply did not work, as suggested by Yasin, open the subtitle file in text editor like Notepad, and then do a “save as” and while saving it, choose Unicode format. Remember to keep the naming convention as mentioned previously.

I hope these small tips help you in playing a movie with subtitles on a HDTV via USB.

Source: http://itsfoss.com/how-to-play-movie-with-subtitles-on-samsung-tv-via-usb/

A Professional Way of How to Convert Movies with Subtitles On Samsung TV Via USB

Here, We recommended you A professional Video to Samsung TV converter lets you convert any MKV, AVI, WMV,MP4, M4V, MOV, FLV, VOB, ISO, etc files to Samsung TV recognized formats with subtitles - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. With it, you can convert Blu-ray/DVD/HD video to Samsung TV supported video format for USB flash drive, you can choose to convert video to H.264 MP4 format, which is best video format for Samsung Smart TV. You just need to choose the among the optimized presets for Samsung TV and this program will do the rest for you.

On top of that, if you have a lot of video files, a simple drag & drop of files and folders will result in an automatic batch-conversion of all of the ones you added, so converting only one or multiple videos is as simple as a single click. Mac version is here.

What Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can do for you?

- Convert any video format to MP4 for Samsung LED TV, Samsung Smart TV, Samsung 3D TV and Samsung 4K series TV, MKV/AVI/WMV/MOV are included.
- Convert 2D video to 3D in Anaglyph, Side by Side, and Top and Bottom.
- Trim, crop, watermark video and adjust video effect.
- Add *.srt, *.ass, and *.ssa subtitle files to your movies.
- This Samsung TV video format converter supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, you can get up to 6X fast speed.

Now, Just download, install and launch this great Samsung TV Video converter and then follow the tutorial to play the any downloaded video files with subtitles on Samsung TV via USB smoothly.

Obrazek Obrazek

Other Download:

- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Step 1. Download this best Samsung TV Video Converter and Install and run it, click the right icon “Add video”to load your Samsung TV unsupported/supported video files MPEG/MPG, MKV, AVI, VOB (or Tivo, WMV, MTS, MXF, MOV, TOD, MOD, 3GP, FLV, F4V, M4V, etc) video files. You can add multiple files into it at a time to do batch conversion.

Obrazek

Step 2. Select best format for Samsung LED TV, Samsung Smart TV, Samsung 3D TV and Samsung 4K series TV. Click the drop-down button on the right side of the “Format” to select suitable formats from “TVs” Category.

Obrazek

Step 3. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, join multiple video clips into one, add text/image watermark and add subtitles. For example, if the original movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add the subtitles into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.

Step 4. Convert Videos for Samsung TV.

Go back to the main UI and just one click the red button “Convert” to realize conversion from your videos to Samsung TV. Once conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the final output files. Transferring video files to the Samsung TV with Subtitles. Don’t hesitate, just try.

More
Get 3D Contents for Watching on Apple TV 2/3
Convert 3D Movies to Gear VR for for watching through Oculus Cinema
Copy Oscars 2016 Nominations To Plex For Nvidia Shield Android TV
How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud
How to rip DVDs on OS X and get movies onto your Mac media server?
All Solutions About How to Rip DVDs and get them on a Media Server?
Src
How To Play Movie With Subtitles On Samsung TV Via USB?

PostNapisane: Wt, 29 mar 2016 5:59 
challenger
challenger

Nice Post.

Ostatnio edytowano Pt, 19 kwi 2019 10:44 przez korence, łącznie edytowano 1 raz

PostNapisane: Pt, 19 kwi 2019 10:43 
challenger
challenger

As for me, it is about how to play iTunes movie on Samsung TV. If you have purchased movies/TV shows from iTunes store, you may know all iTunes videos are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on Apple unauthorized devices. If you are eager to enjoy iTunes movies on Android phone, Windows media player, Amazon TV, etc. Media Converter for Mac will be a good choice for you. It is designed for all users to remove DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc. You can play all these videos on any devices freely.

PostNapisane: Pn, 22 kwi 2019 8:56 
pro
pro

converse uk
ecco shoes
kate spade outlet
chicago cubs jerseys
nike outlet
polo outlet
gymshark
true religion jeans outlet
ed hardy clothing