Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest Wt, 25 wrz 2018 7:16

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: N, 04 lut 2018 8:09 
challenger
challenger

Obrazek

The hosts set up their 21st victory of the season by taking the lead in the fifth minute through Ruben Neves, with Diogo Jota’s 13th goal this sbo888 term doubling their advantage on the half hour. Ivan Cavaleiro’s 76th-minute free-kick rubber-stamped the points after United goalkeeper Simon sbo888 Moore had been sent off for his challenge on Jota just outside the area. While Wolves are heading for the top flight, United’s own promotion hopes are fading fast. They have only won two of their last 13 league games and are now five points adrift of the top six. United manager Chris Wilder admitted the visitors had been beaten by the better team. Wilder said: “We have got no complaints. They are a fantastic side and they have done it to other teams as much as they have sbo888 done it to us. “We stuck as it and tried to find a way to get back but they had too much for us on the day. I take my hat off to the players that they have got and where they are going. “But I have got to say when we stepped into the division people talked about this happening to us every three or four games and it has taken until February 3 for someone to do that to us. “No-one has done that to us all season so credit to my players in terms of what they have done for the previous 25 games, and credit to the opposition and the way that they played. “No heads dropped out there, because if heads drop that turns into a four, five or six defeat if they did and they didn’t.

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2