Kto najdalej dotrze w EPTC2?
Marcin Nitschke 14%  14%  [ 3 ]
Adam Stefanów 18%  18%  [ 4 ]
Krzysztof Wróbel 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Michał Zieliński 64%  64%  [ 14 ]
Liczba głosów : 22
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Śr, 29 wrz 2010 2:14 

Lokalizacja: 300km => Warszawa | 300km => Berlin | 300km => góry | 300km => morze
termin - 30 września -3 października 2010

Cytuj:

Na EPTC 2 Polskę reprezentują:

Michał Zieliński
Adam Stefanów
Krzysztof Wróbel
Marcin Nitschke

PostNapisane: Pt, 30 maja 2014 4:15 
junior
junior

Bro, you are great, and i know a nice web site please check this

PostNapisane: Cz, 27 lis 2014 4:09 
junior
junior

That was great article and i find a nice game please click this web site.

PostNapisane: So, 13 gru 2014 8:03 
junior
junior

wow,i agree with you

PostNapisane: Pt, 10 kwi 2015 10:10 
junior
junior

What a wonderful article! I learned a lot from it. I wish I can write articles like this,but I need some opions. NEED all of you help. Come on and help me.This is my website:
---------------------------------------------------
lol accounts for sale

PostNapisane: Śr, 13 maja 2015 8:39 
junior
junior

Thank you for your positive experience! It's always nice to hear.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
wow gold
wowgoldbest.com

PostNapisane: Cz, 16 lis 2017 8:28 
junior
junior

While entering degree many pupils choose legislation as their part of study regarding graduation. There are numerous reasons which is why people pick law since their part of study. smartlawbox.com
Every child is like they don't easily fit into sooner or later. Even adults believe that way sometimes: we almost all experience getting "alone in the room packed with people. thechildhealth.com
Produced by Bob Proctor, who is most well known for his / her participation inside the Secret, the 11 neglected laws are not really much laws you have to follow, yet laws regarding nature; lawcounty.com
A fresh baby brings numerous new inner thoughts for mom and dad. You'll possibly feel thrilled, scared, overwhelmed and extremely happy : and you might be filled up with questions. quickbabiesguide.com
Regulations of Interest is rightfully touted being a powerful General law which is necessary to learn if you're intent on manifesting plethora. prolawguide.com
Coorg tourism provides a visitor numerous experience in which ranges coming from scenic attractiveness, fresh oxygen to savoury filter coffee with the restaurants inside Coorg. A trip to this kind of place can be a must proper who adores traveling. freshbeautyguide.com
Common law identifies the many decisions created by judges and also appeals process of law. Maxims regarding Common Legislation are 'guiding truths'. Staying with them aids judges help make fairer selections. freelawnetwork.com
Lake Okareka, renowned for the natural attractiveness and nearby the well-known vacationer destination regarding Rotorua, is the right location for anyone wanting to take pleasure from the harmony of tranquil surroundings although being near the action. classicbeautybook.com
It's both affecting us in the positive way or even a negative approach. Most people hardly understand it enough because of it to perform positively inside their life's. Experiencing this legislation is a lot more needed today than it's got ever had inside our lifetime. freelawportal.com

Only told you that this penis augmentation industry ended up being big business you should agree when camping. But it isn't really just major business, it can be HUGE organization. I'm chatting nearly $1 billion almost every year. businessenlarge
For many years in your West, at least on the globe of Madison Path advertising, your revered strategy for girly beauty ended up being the blue-eyed crazy from Southeast California. hitbeautytools
Via risky organization to electrical power couple alliance, discover precisely how couples all over the place are mastering the tips for running an excellent business jointly while deepening his or her relationship. businessery
This Fiji take a trip guide concentrates on restaurants. The dining establishments of Fiji normally serve ls cuisine numerous chefs that will work throughout these places are derived from Australia along with New Zealand. freshtravelguide
In spite of this available, very number of people can easily build an excellent, high-earning organization that is an acronym the test of your energy. One of the most useful and nearly all profitable businesses that could be started on-line is that associated with an ebook organization. businessmakes
Consequently, modern existence typically involve additional travel, and without what's so great about wireless net technology, it's challenging knowing how hard it could be to preserve order all year round. dailytraveltools
Hitting substantial expectations should be to act excited and you will probably become ecstatic. People operational, people declare, I'm blessed to convey that people wish to be around folks that are full of energy and exciting and interesting - they adore it, businessmashed
My people, Audrey Waite along with Dee Lynn involving Quilt Camp inside Pines, lead the annual excursion on the show. Dee informed me that that they a last-minute cancellation, viptravelcamp
Anyone operational knows that it will have inevitable slowdowns; when customers fade away, sales fall, and all round activity lowers off. Regardless of whether it is often a seasonal slowdown or an overall economic fall, businessmential
Captain Kirk had the top job inside Universe. They got paid for to check out strange brand-new worlds. There are many of lessons you can learn with regards to travel via his case in point. evertravelmag
The function of presenting this info is to offer you some insights regarding the underlying allows that shape that the Vietnamese execute their day-to-day organization businessmeyer
With additional people seeking customer reviews to settle on their trip package along with holiday strategies, maintaining proper online take a trip service rating happens to be extremely an important for on-line tour agencies today. hittravelsite
If you're among the many people looking to identify a business to online business then you should think of if it's befitting you. No doubt should you be looking into such a revenue age group, coolbusinessportal
travel firm, than there exists for your keyword: take a trip sites. This foliage ample place for take a trip agents to try out success, on-line, with clients they have got never meet up with before. urbantravelplace
As being a business seller, it is not hard to think when you find yourself ready for you to retire you can just sell your small business yourself. You already know the organization best, but this can be essentially the most expensive oversight you create. fawbusiness
The number one reason people are time for travel agents is because of the horrify stories which have been found on-line. Usually your story goes this way; Web guest sees plenty, retravelpoint
Value Phrases provide boundaries about how your organization successes are going to be achieved. Business aims and ambitions are grounded inside established valuations. gallabusiness
One the way to create free travel an actuality, is to acquire more information about to become group take a trip leader. Almost most travel suppliers give you a free trip every time a group leader subscribes a certain number of people for a new tour, quicktravelstory
How to get started on a Business is often a big problem asked by a number of people. Why? Effectively, it is because a number of people have hopes of running their unique business. It could have been something they planned to do considering that childhood, hotlocalbusiness
I generally wonder if a single person inside group was generally known as the take a trip consultant. There are no road directions, and that they only got their norms of behavior to steer them. besttravelnation
If it's not the case you've got other possibilities open. You will start a woodworking organization from damage or you should purchase an active woodworking firm or may buy a franchise's. maydaybusiness

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2