Snooker.pl - oficjalne forum PZSiBA

Snookerowe forum dyskusyjne strony www.snooker.pl
Teraz jest So, 14 gru 2019 23:56

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2

Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: Pn, 22 lip 2019 8:35 
master
master

MARTIN: Joseph, what do you say about that? www.marimarruiz.es Professor Cooper, what do you think?COOPER: Yeah. I mean, I think there's Nike Free Run 3.0 Dames varying views on - this isn't the first time that fashion and politics have collided. Adidas Gazelle Mujer A few years ago, Gucci put out a style or image on one of their pieces of clothing Nike Air Max 95 Femme that was resembling of the minstrel show, which was highly offensive to African Americans in the United States. So as opposed to viewing it as a form - and large - a large contingency of the hip-hop community boycotted Gucci and said, you know, this was culturally insensitive.There's a London brand of boxing gear called Lansdale, you know, and neo-Nazis in London, in the U.K., used to wear their T-shirts because if you cover Lansdale up to a certain point with a jacket, you get to see NSDA, which was the name of Nike Benassi Womens Hitler's party. You know, Lansdale did not stop making clothing.

So as www.jeremyleon.fr opposed to viewing it as censorship, I look at this has become a more democratic Adidas ZX 750 Dames society whereby traditionally, certain Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer groups - their views and perspectives on certain Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme symbols and images have been silenced or largely marginalized. And now organizations Nike Air Vapormax Mujer and companies such as Nike are taking into account those voices because they understand that these Adidas Ultra Boost Damen constituents, these consumers, are major stakeholders for their company. And so to me, I look at it as being more culturally sensitive, more culturally inclusive as opposed to a form of censorship.MARTIN: So, Alyssa, I'm going to go back to this question of, how do you engage with something that has been co-opted by, for example, white supremacists?

So they're not going to stop making clothes either, but then Nike Air Vapormax Donne some people would rather their kids not have that - those clothes.So what Nike Air Max 90 Femme do you suggest? I know you raised a number of examples where, you know, people Adidas NMD Mujer have used the American flag for heinous things, but other people have said, ROSENBERG: Nike Air Max 90 Femme I think you have a vigorous dialogue about it, and you put it in context. I mean, the Nike Air Presto Mujer African-American lawyer who was almost stabbed by the American flag during the Boston busing protests Nike Air Max 90 Mujer always said that the flag wasn't tainted for him and that as long as it was used in a context where sort of positive values were raised vigorously that it could be a symbol of what America could be. And so if it's your kids, talk to your kids about why certain people feel this way, why they might end up associating themselves with something that they don't intend...

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2